The Italian Chapter is the official body to release ITLS certification in Italy where exists also a Chapter's recognized Training Center (APT in Pavia) with the specific mission to train outside country as for sea oil platform. As all the national chapter we have the possibility to submit proposal of changes to the ITLS standard of Curriculum Committee to be approved only for our country (specific local needs) or for everyone.
Main objectives of the Chapter are:
- Development of national guidelines to carry out courses in Italy;
- Train and maintain a high instructors and courses quality;
- Promotion of ITLS education working together with EMS, E.R.;
- Carry out Instructors courses, develop instructors data base at national level;
- Web site development to promote ITLS activities;
- Update instructors and teaching materials when needed.